Assoc Tech and Sec Risk Analyst - Melbourne, VIC
This company is a leading private provider of integrated health services in Australia. They are focused on providing exceptional services to their patients. Their team consists of thousands of employees who understand that healthcare is a special business, 24/7, 365 days a year the team provides quality care and positively contribute to the clinical outcomes of their patients.
This company is looking for a passionate Associate IT and Security Risk Analyst to work in their Technology and Security Risk Management space. In this newly created role, you will be provided with practical and highly sought after job training, industry experience, and support to gain highly sought after certifications in IT and Information Security such as CRISC, CISA, CISM or CISSP.
As the Associate Technology and Security Risk Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Provide support for documenting Technology and Security Risks and identification of effective controls to manage risks
- Input into compliance programs of work including Sarbanes Oxley, OAIC and FIRB
- Analyse information from our suite of security products
- Provide risk assessments on technical projects
- Stakeholder management and effective communication skills
- Team player and positive attitude
- Passionate about Technology and Information / Cyber Security
- Eager & willing to learn new technical skills
- An understanding of Risk Management Frameworks and Concepts
- Keen interest in Technology and information security/cybersecurity in a broad range of technical and non-technical disciplines
- Good operational knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems / Microsoft Office Suite
- Technical skills, be prepared to think outside of the box
- Good relationship management and communication skills
- You may have already completed your tertiary studies or be in your final year of studying for a relevant Tertiary or Tafe qualifications in Risk Management, Application Development, Cybersecurity or Information Technology disciplines.
- Understanding of commonly-accepted technology risks and controls management frameworks.
- Working understanding of database systems, application system development, and installation/implementation processes.
- Knowledge of Technology and information security Risks and Controls evaluation and management.
- Project coordination skills for technical related projects such as Identity and Access Management, change management, patch deployment, software deployment, etc.
This role amounts to $50,869 Including Superannuation for a graduate working full-time for 12 months.
$50,869 Including Superannuation
Undergrad or Postgrad
Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Application closing date
Expected start date