E-Commerce Coordinator - Sydney, NSW
We are an international company seeking an E-Commerce coordinator
Purpose of this position:
The E-Commerce Coordinator is responsible in supporting the overall digital strategy for the business. Support the digital team on all key tasks and help grow and increase the online presence across multiple digital platforms.
- Managing the back-end + front-end of the online store (CMS) including product updates, price uploads, stock updates, promotional campaigns, content pages.
- Working closely with all internal stakeholders to grow the effectiveness of the online store, managing the rollout of website updates.
- Copywriting skills – EDM and social media platforms.
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of brand preservation.
- Briefing Graphic Designer on creative campaigns.
- Supporting digital team on daily tasks.
- Social Media – coordinate all social media channels; planning and scheduling of posts, measuring performance and content creation.
- Analysing post-promotional performance and providing recommendations on driving online traffic, conversion, and sales.
- Working across multiple online platforms.
- Work together with the Digital Marketing Manager on a strategy to grow overall digital presence of all the company's digital channels including acquisition and retention of all online activities.
Key Requirements / Skills
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good relationship management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Highly organised with the ability to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of HTML, Shopify is essential
- Experience using Magento - not essential but highly desirable
- Proven experience as program coordinator or relevant position
- Knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Someone who can roll up their sleeves to get the job done
Bachelors or Master's Degree in marketing or experience in the above a requirements
This role amounts to $50,869 Including Superannuation for a Graduate working full-time for 12 months.
$50,869 Including Superannuation
Undergrad or Postgrad
Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Application closing date
Expected start date