Entry Level Graduate Analyst - Canberra, NSW
About the company;
The company is a leading global technology research and advisory firm. A trusted business partner to more than 700 clients, including more than 75 of the world’s top 100 enterprises, ISG is committed to helping corporations, public sector organisations, and service and technology providers achieve operational excellence and faster growth. The firm specialises in digital transformation services, including automation, cloud and data analytics; sourcing advisory; managed governance and risk services; network carrier services; strategy and operations design; change management; market intelligence and technology research and analysis.
What we can offer
Working as part of a dynamic and growing business, you will support the public sector practice in Australia and New Zealand. You will work in a collaborative and supportive team environment, on valuable engagements with our public sector clients.
We truly value our people and offer flexible work options and opportunities for career development. If this opportunity sounds like the right one for you, please submit your application including a cover letter and resume for consideration.
We are seeking an exceptional entry-level Analyst or Graduate with strong business acumen to work within our fantastic team in Canberra.
All applicants must be Australian citizens to qualify for an Australian Commonwealth security clearance in order to be considered.
Role and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing business insights and establishing positive relationships with stakeholders
- Preparing proposals and marketing materials
- Preparing client presentations
- Building reports in various formats
- Summarising and presenting data outputs and complex ideas in a coherent narrative including meaningful data visualisations
- Everything else in between
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to transcribe information quickly and accurately
- Critical thinking to develop hypotheses that will enable data-driven decision making and problem solving
- Demonstrated excellence in report writing with the ability to translate complex analysis into easily understood business findings
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Highly proficient across the MS Office suite
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Self-starter and ability to work autonomously
- Strong commercial acumen with robust analytical skills
- A “can do” attitude and passionate, enthusiastic, creative personality
- Knowledge of Power/BI/Tableau/Excel will be highly regarded
A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce, Law, International Relations and/or Psychology will be highly regarded
This role will amount to $65,000 Including superannuation for a Graduate / Post-Graduate working full-time for 12 months.
IT Service Management Company
$65,000 including super
Undergrad or Postgrad
Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Application closing date
Expected start date