Graduate IT Business Analyst - Sydney, NSW
We employ over 5,500 people with annual sales of over $2BN. We have over 50 sites in Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Fiji, New Caledonia, and other Pacific Islands. We also have a growing presence in Hong Kong, Singapore, The Philippines, and China.
We manufacture, package, distribute, market, and sell a wide range of iconic products across each of our markets.
As our business continues to grow our IT department is adapting and changing to these new opportunities. We see engagement and development of the next generation of Information Technology professionals as one of the ways that will help us develop.
We are looking to engage a Business Analyst to:
- Work with business and technical stakeholders to analyse their requirements and support the delivery of new features and enhancements.
- Analyse data to identify the implications of new/changed business requirements.
- Engage with technical resources and possibly engage with vendors to document solutions and plan delivery in alignment with Portfolio Manager and business stakeholders.
- Work with technical and business stakeholders to test applications and ensure they meet business requirements
- Document solutions and transition to operational support teams.
- Provide regular updates to project manager on progress
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Analytical thinker
- Good knowledge of Software Delivery Life Cycle
- Knowledge of project management techniques
- Well organized and good time management
- Delivery and quality-focused.
- Commitment to team-oriented success and collaboration
Desired Experience/Business Skills:
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- Desire to learn to manage multiple priorities, varied stakeholders and different types of technologies and solutions
- Flexible, more interested in delivering a business outcome than developing a purist IT solution.
- Desire to learn
- Able to work with low-levels of supervision where necessary.
- Studying for an Information Technology or Business Information Systems degree
- Project Management courses would be advantageous
This role amounts to $50,993.72 Gross including superannuation for a Graduate working full-time for 12 months
Large International Company
50,993 Including superannuation
Undergrad or Postgrad
Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Application closing date
Expected start date