Graduate IT Consultant - Melbourne, VIC
A leading Australian I.T. Solutions provider is seeking a self-starter to work with our consulting team and clients.
Prefered Skills / Knowledge
- Well presented with excellent Communications skills both written and spoken.
- Role will require face to face meetings with clients in business attire.
- Self-starter with flexible “can-do” approach and desire to improve personally and professionally. Ability to work to deadlines.
Desired Skills / Business Experience
- Some knowledge of Splunk or ServiceNow would be valued.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Data Science preferred, however, all IT degrees considered.
This role amounts to $55,000 including superannuation for a Graduate working 37.5 hours a week.
Leading IT Solutions Company
$55,000 including superannuation
Undergrad or Postgrad
Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Application closing date
Expected start date