Graduate Implementation Consultant (Financial Management Systems) - Sydney, NSW
About the Role
A varied and interesting role based in Sydney and Melbourne providing implementation consulting services for Financial Management Systems. The purpose of the role is to implement Financial Management Systems for our customers. Implementations are delivered as a Project so you will be working closely with our Project Manager, other consultants and client project team. The Financial Management System you will be working with will be Sage Intacct.
- Participate in Project Initiation and Design phases of the project, supporting the Project Manager and Lead Consultant.
- Actively involved in the Build phase of the project as well as User Training and Assistance during the Testing Phase of the project.
- Provide go-live support to the client and facilitate a handover to our support team.
- Solid understanding of accounting practices as well as financial and business processes
- Accounting qualifications and/or business experience.
- Strong aptitude to learn new software solutions quickly and effectively
- Commercially aware with desire to develop consulting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with client face to face or remotely.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and other productivity tools.
- Time management & prioritisation skills
- Can work with minimal supervision
Educated to diploma or degree level or currently undertaking studies in a Business or Computer Sciences discipline with exposure to Accounting and Business Systems subjects.
This role amounts to $50,100 including superannuation for a Graduate working Full Time for 12 Months.
Accounting Software Company
$50,100 including superanuuation
Undergrad or Postgrad
Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Application closing date
Expected start date