Graduate Software Developer; Brisbane, QLD
The focus of this role is to provide software development capabilities to design and develop software applications, software product integrations, and enhancements.
The person in this role will provide technical skills to the delivery teams through the design, troubleshooting, programming, and delivery of new and enhanced software products and periodic updates to the company"s products. The Software Developer works within an Agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
Your work will help ensure the effective delivery of executive support services across the areas of facility management; finance and probity; communications; people and culture; and other support duties as required.
This role will provide software development capacity in relation to the support, development, and evolution of products.
The Key Result Areas for this role include:
- The delivery of timely, accurate, and innovative solutions of planned enhancements as part of an agile Delivery Team;
- Communication of complex ideas and solutions effectively within delivery teams
- Effective management of time and deliverables to meet deadlines
- Sharing of ideas and recommendations on the use of technology and architecture that help to accurately estimate development times and complexity
- Documentation that supports the software development lifecycle
- Enhanced knowledge and skills.
We’ll develop and communicate to you measures that indicate your performance against these key outcome areas during your employment.
We expect each team member to both make an outstanding individual contribution and work effectively in collaboration with others to achieve set goals. Success in this role relies on personal and team behaviors that mirror our values.
Required Skill's / Experience
- Demonstration of a strong work ethic
- Strong Experience with customer management
- Strong experience testing software and systems
- Demonstration of ability to build and manage relationships with stakeholders with varying IT skills
- Experience working in a team providing software development production solutions
professional skills in Windows desktop and software development applications, skills that relate to MS SQL Server, Enterprise Manager, and Management Studio.
solid skills in written and verbal communication, as well as communication and negotiation skills that relate to providing good customer service.
effective time management skills and the ability to set and meet deadlines, A high degree of confidentiality and ability to respect the privacy of others, The ability to solve problems and make role-appropriate business decisions
The ability to work as a member of a high-output team with multiple deadlines, the ability to work independently and without supervision, A demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people at all levels, and from varying backgrounds and experience in conflict avoidance and the ability to follow a leader.
As a minimum requirement, you must have a bachelor's degree that includes Software Development.
This role amounts to $43,538 plus superannuation for an Graduate working 38 hours a week for 12 months.
Brisbane Software Company
Undergrad or Postgrad
Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Application closing date
Expected start date