Graduate Software Engineer - Melbourne, VIC
Kick-start your professional Software Engineering career at this world-renowned company, a global leader in science and engineering Research and Development.
The firm inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. They provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, software, services, consumables, applications, and expertise.
The company enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Their Software & Informatics Division represents one of the fastest-growing businesses within the company. They hold the world's leading position in global laboratory informatics as measured by our valued base of customers.
You will be part of this progressive Software Engineering organization based at our Technology Innovation Centre in the Melbourne south-eastern suburb of Mulgrave, developing leading-edge software solutions using the latest in software development technology.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is a self-starter, innovative and passionate about delivering world-class software, and likes to work in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for recently graduated or soon to graduate Software Engineers who are motivated and driven team players with up to 2 years’ experience.
- Experience in the development or testing using C#
- Good understanding of Operating Systems (Windows, Linux).
- Ability to understand complex software development processes from start to finish.
- Ability to analyze and structure any kind of software problem.
- Independent, positive and proactive approach to problem-solving within a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplined, cross-department environment over various development sites.
- Willingness to work with geographically dispersed teams and travel internationally (post COVID-19)
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer science / Software Engineering or equivalent.
- You must be about to graduate or have graduated within the last 2 years (can be undergraduate, postgraduate, masters or PhD)
The successful candidate will be working within our software informatics division (SID) team and working on some of the latest technologies
American Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing Company
Undergrad or Postgrad
Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Application closing date
Expected start date