Graduate Cloud Engineer - Melbourne, VIC
We are one of Australia’s largest Financial Services Company and believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
About the role:
In this role, you will contribute to the management of cloud resources, including application development, resource allocation and maintenance, and effective use of the features offered by the industry’s primary cloud services.
- Work in tandem with our engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Assist development teams to build cloud competencies
- Help application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines
Desirable but not Required Skills:
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure.
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field would be desirable but not essential
This role will amount to $65,000 Including superannuation for a Graduate working full-time for 12 months.
Financial Services Firm
$65,000 Including superannuation
Undergrad or Postgrad
Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Application closing date
Expected start date