Graduate IT Configuration Engineer
An Australian-owned information technology and communications service provider that offers systems integration, technology sourcing, business systems architecture, telecommunications, and information communications technology (ICT) consulting services. We build and manage communication, application, and infrastructure solutions for medium-sized businesses, large multinationals, and government organisations.
About the role:
The company is looking for an Entry Level Graduate to fulfill this role based in North Ryde, Sydney. It requires you to work on-site and will involve the assembly and configuration of both hardware and software for PCs and servers, updating spreadsheets with asset tracking data, and other tasks as directed by the Configuration Centre Manager and/ or the Logistics & Warehouse Manager (when there is downtime).
- Install & configure additional hardware options, latest firmware, and Operating System software.
- Install customer SOE’s.
- Check for the latest updates.
- Check technical information.
- Troubleshoot & resolve configuration errors.
- Escalate faulty equipment.
- Verify correct inventory.
- Perform quality testing.
- Ensure the Checklist is completed and signed off.
- Asset tagging.
- Record information.
- Re-pack for shipment.
- Liaise with internal customers.
- Escalate external customer issues to the Manager.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems & Applications
- Relative IT Bachelors Degree
- Some expertise in service & repair of hardware
- Demonstrated time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision as well as part of a small team.
- Ability to learn new tasks due to new technology in a timely manner
This role amounts to $50,949 Including Superannuation for a Graduate working full-time (38hrs a week) for 12 months.
IT Services Firm
$50,949 Incl. super
Undergrad or Postgrad
Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Application closing date
Expected start date
North Ryde - Sydney, NSW