Integration Support Analyst/Developer - South Melbourne, VIC
- Monitor and maintain the Technical Integration Application Environment.
- Identify and Resolve Incidents relating to the Integration Applications, liaising with message source and target Application owners, Business users and 3rd Party Support where necessary
- Creation and maintenance of IBM MQ message Queues.
- Develop and maintain message flows for IBM Integration Bus v10.
- Be available for rostered After Hours Support if/when required.
- Perform Support of SAP POS Inbound Sales (Data Management) Processes.
- XML knowledge.
- Solid SQL experience.
- Knowledge of B2B patterns and processes.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Knowledge of all aspect of the Systems software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Good business process analytical skills.
- Strong problem solver.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Diploma or university degree in computer science or software engineering, relevant work and/or industry experience.
Desired Experience/Business Skills
- Experience with IBM Integration Bus including application deployment is highly desirable.
- Experience with IBM MQ including setup and maintenance of queue managers is highly desirable.
- Experience in Java development is a bonus.
- API Development skills and experience.
- Experience in managing an Enterprise Service Bus Application.
- Knowledge in maintaining a Relational Database. Knowledge of DB2 preferred.
- Linux/Unix/AIX usage.
- Technical experience in SAP (as 1st or 2nd Level Support).
- 1 year technical experience in an IT support position or in an IT project team.
- Ability to work in a team and to a deadline.
- Experience using Atlassian tools such as Jira, Bitbucket (Git) and Confluence.
- Knowledge of Microservices concepts and patterns.
The Spotlight Retail Group (SRG) is a growing and diverse retail business Including two brands (Spotlight and Anaconda). The IT Development and Integration team plays a crucial part as we help support over 180 stores located throughout Australia as well as New Zealand, Malaysia and Singapore.
We are in need of a Junior Integration Support Analyst/Developer to help support and manage our critical Integration solutions. Your primary focus will be to support our IBM Integration Bus v10 and IBM MQ Integration Applications as a member of the Development and Integration team. Once a part of the team, you’ll have opportunities to then help support our evolving Master Data and Mobility Solutions.
Qualifications - Australian University Degree
Diploma or university degree in computer science or software engineering, relevant work and/or industry experience.
This is a permanent position which offers $44,464.45 Per Annum with Superannuation for Graduate Students at full time.
Spotlight Retail Group
$44,464.45 with superannuation
Undergrad or Postgrad
Application closing date
Expected start date
South Melbourne, VIC