Graduate Java Developer - Melbourne, VIC
The successful applicant will be involved in the design, development, implementation and support (24/7) of enterprise application integration and service orientated architecture solutions using java based middleware platforms. In addition to the integration component, the application will edit and maintain the front-end of applications written in AngularJS.
- Experience in the following skill sets:
- Web Services
- PKI infrastructure.
- Design and development experience in at least one Java technology stack: Oracle Service Bus/Fusion Middleware, JavaCAPS, TIBCO, Websphere, etc.
- Experience writing and maintaining AngularJS
- Database experience in either SQL Server and / or Oracle databases
- Professional-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and knowledge of healthcare, hospital administration applications or clinical systems
- Healthcare integration experience- e.g JavaCAPS HL7 eWays, Orion Rhapsody, HAPI libraries
- Solid understanding of the Model–View–Controller (MVC) architecture
- Experience with either of npm, WebPack, React and Angular
- Unix Shell scripting
- Experience and understanding of data management?
- Degree Qualified in the appropriate discipline
This role requires a candidate who is an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
This role amounts to $44,559.00 Including Superannuation for a Graduate working full-time for 12 months.
Data Analytics Firm
$44,559.00 Including Superannuation
Undergrad or Postgrad
Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Application closing date
Expected start date