Splunk Consultant - Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
Overview and All About You
We have an exciting opportunity for a Splunk Consultant to join our client’s fast-growing Splunk Practice in their teams across Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane! The successful candidate will be working with a team of like-minded IT professionals who are excited about new technologies and receive ongoing mentorship and training advancing your professional development.
The ideal candidate for this position should:
- Have a strong background in Computer Science/Software Development
- Have excellent communication skills to be able to articulate clearly with all stakeholders, encouraging strong business relationships
- Be passionate about technology
- Implement Splunk for key systems with a focus on IT Operations, Application Analytics, User Experience, Application Performance and Security Management
- Assist with data aggregation, processing, analysis, and operational reporting systems including planning, installation, configuration, testing, troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Work collaboratively with customers to validate requirements, implement software components, and align data sources to develop the necessary solution
- Gathering and documenting requirements as requested, communicating solutions during both delivery and handover as well as driving customer success during and after engagements
- Collaborating with colleagues to contribute to the ever-growing knowledge pool
This opportunity is available in Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane.
This role is 12-months full-time for a graduate and the salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Undergrad or Postgrad
Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Application closing date
Expected start date
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane