Systems Testing Graduate - Melbourne, VIC
About the role
We are a leading financial services firm that believes success comes from our people. The team focuses primarily on application functionality testing for business operations and also volume testing for platform performance.
- The role is accountable for mitigating the risk and managing the quality associated with the introduction of change into the production environment to ensure the integrity of the systems and data is not comprised for the relevant deployment
- The role is responsible for undertaking appropriate planning and resource allocation within the project stakeholders to meet the needs of strategic projects.
- Plan and communicate assigned systems testing and systems integration testing activity across the company, including the coordination of execution and sign-off.
- Develop strong working relationships with Delivery Leads, Technical Staff, and Delivery Managers to ensure well communicated and well organised testing activity.
- Develop a Test Strategy/plan document and understand how to input tests cases in testing tool Qtest, JIRA, Teams, Confluence etc
- Assess the impact of Test Defects
- Work with team members to liaise with the appropriate managers and leaders within the business to ensure adequate subject matter experts are provided in a timely manner as required.
- Liaise with Project Managers and Release Managers.
- Communicate progress, project status and issues to clients, project sponsors, Line Manager and key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate professional and ethical behaviour and compliance with external legislation as well as relevant internal standards, policies and processes.
- Reports on system quality and collects metrics on test cases and review tests results, modifying tests if necessary.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, including an ability to prepare high level reports.
- Capacity to engage constructively and respectfully with individuals of diverse backgrounds and abilities to achieve high quality testing outcomes.
- Qualifications relevant to information technology, coding, development, scripting or application testing
This role amounts to $65,000 Including superannuation for a Graduate working full-time for 12 months.
Financial Services Firm
$65,000 Including superannuation
Undergrad or Postgrad
Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Graduate with full working rights
Application closing date
Expected start date