Graduate Junior Developer (2 roles available) - Brisbane, QLD
The Graduate Junior Developer will gain knowledge in all stages of software development and will experiment and roll out proofs of concepts quickly.
As a valued member of the innovation team, the Graduate Junior Developer will participate in idea generation, validation and execution sessions to prove the validity of the idea being tested.
The role is focused on helping Graduates reach their potential and deliver upon software projects.
Knowledge, skills and abilities you will gain
- Experience in design and overall architecture of the web application.
- Knowledge of UX design.
- Experience in maintaining quality and function of applications.
- Ability to work within a collaborative team to design and launch proofs of concepts and new features.
- Ability to maintain code integrity.
- Understanding of security and data protection.
- Experience with back-end programming languages.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
Desirable knowledge, skills and abilities to have
- Knowledge of code versioning with Git.
- Understand and have worked with AWS platform.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Experience with native Application (iOS and/or Android) development.
- Minimum of Certificate in relevant study area (Essential)
- University degree in relevant study area (Desirable)
This Graduate role amounts to $57,602.64 including superannuation for a Graduate student working full-time at 37.5 hours a week for 52 weeks.
$57,602.64 including superannuation
Undergrad or Postgrad
Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Application closing date
Expected start date